Please Refer comments section for Related GK updates

Famous quotations and gk questions

Famous personalities and quotations gk questions



Child is the father of man =>> Wordsworth

Gharibi Hatawo =>> Indira Gandhi

Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan =>> Lal Bahadur shastri

Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan, Jai Vigyan =>> Atal Bihari Vajpayee

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing =>> Alexander Pope

To err is human to forgive is divine =>> Alexander Pope

I came, I saw, I conquered =>> Julius Caesar 


ISobars are the line which joining places having same _____ ?

2 comments:

  1. sir,culd u plz mail me some important g.k question out at my id i would remian evr grateful.
    thanking you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mail me important gk question for exams.

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment
If we miss any important related Gk questions, please add it as comment

Please read our Comment Policy about backlinks
or it will be deleted