General knowledge Quiz Questions about Indian state Maharashtra for all competitive exams like upsc, psc, bank exams, quiz, intelligence bureau, ibps, bank clerk, RRB and postal assistant.
1. What is the capital of Maharashtra ?
2. Which is the state animal of Maharashtra ?
answer: Indian Giant Squirrel
3. Which is the state bird of Maharashtra ?
Answer: Yellow-footed Green Pigeon
4. Which is the official state tree of Maharashtra ?
5. Which is the largest electricity producing state in India ?
6. Which city is known as the financial capital of India ?
7. Thamasha is the folk dance of which state ?
8. In which state Ajantha and Ellora caves are situated ?
9. In which state the major port Nhava Sheva (Jawaharlal Nehru Port) situates ?
10. Which place is known as "City of seven Islands" ?
11. In which state Lonar lake (the only lake in India which was created by a meteor impact) situates ?
12. Which is the world's largest national park located within in city limits ?
answer: Sanjay Gandhi National Park (Maharashtra)
For more visit important gk questions about Indian state Andhra Pradesh
Did you know what is the capital of the state Mizoram ?