Lord Dalhousie =>> Railway started in India, Post and Telegraph, Doctrine of Lapse
Lord William Bentick =>> Abolition of Sati, English Eduction in India, Simon Commission
Lord Wellesley =>> Subsidary Alliance
Lord linlithgow =>> Quit India Movement, Cripps Mission (1942)
Lord Rippon =>> Local Self Government, Factory Act, Repeal of Vernacular Press Act
Lord Lytton =>> Vernacular Press Act, Arms Act
Lord Munro =>> Ryotwari
Lord Curzon =>> Partition of Bengal
Lord Mountbatten =>> Partition of India, Indian independence Act (1947),
* Who is known as Babur of British India ?
Answer: Robert Clive
* Which Governor General Started Permanent Settlement tax in Bengal ?
* Who is the Viceroy of India during Quit India Movement ?
* Who is known as Father of Indian Civil Service ?
* Who is the last Governor general of Free India ?
Answer: C. Rajagopalachari
* Who is known as Akbar of British India ?