Random General Knowledge Questions and Answers
1. Gulf Stream Ocean Currents located in ?
2. Potassium is kept in ?
3.Which article of the Indian Constitution deals with the Right to Education ?
Answer: Article 21(a)
4. Which is the soil formed due to intense leaching in areas of high temperature and rainfall ?
Answer: Laterite Soil
5. The general governor who organized police force in India ?
Answer: Lord Cornvallis
6. Which is the Chemical added to give particular smell to LPG ?
Answer: Ethyl Marcaptan (Ethanethiol)
7. HTTPS stand for _____ ?
Answer: Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure
8. For refreshing which function key is used ?
9. The working principle of Optical Fibre Cables ?
Answer: Total Internal Reflection
10. The Andes Mountain located in ?
Answer: South America
11. The name Indian National Congress first put forward by ?
Answer: Dadabhai Naroji
12. Lightening Conductor was discovered by ?
Answer: Benjamin Franklin
13*. Swami Vivekananda delivered his famous Chicago speech on which date?
Answer: 11 September 1893
Did you know where is the Museum of Indian Railway situated ?