Science questions are very important in Upcoming Railway exams. More will be added soon.
1. Which are the diseases caused by Bacteria ?
2. Which are the diseases caused by Virus ?
3. Which are the diseases caused by Protozoans ?
Answer: Amoebic dysentery
African Sleeping Sickness
4. Which are the diseases caused by Fungus ?
Answer: Athlete's foot
5. What is the full form of ELISA?
Answer: Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay
6. Which disease is known as 'Grave's disease' ?
Answer: Exophthalmic goitre
# 7. Which virus cause Swine Flu ?
# 8. Which Virus causes Bird Flu ?
# 9. Which Mosquito is the Vector of Malaria ?
Answer: Female Anopheles Mosquito
# 10. Which Mosquito is the Vector of Filaria ?
Answer: Culex Mosquito
# 11. Minamata disease caused by Mercury poisoning
# 12. Itai Itai disease caused by Cadmium poisoning
13. When was the first test tube baby Louise Brown borne ?
Answer: 25 July 1978 (A possible questions since her mother recently died)
14. Which day is observed as World Population Day ?
Answer: July 11 (birth of the 7 billionth baby)
15. Which organ affects Bright's Disease ?
Where is Salim Ali National Park situated ?
To know visit http://importantquestionsabout.blogspot.com/2012/06/national-wildlife-sanctuaries-in-india.html