Actually these these ring doesn't represent any single continent, According to IOC (International Olympic committee) these rings represents union of the five continents. ( Reference http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_do_the_Olympic_rings_represent )
However I had seen that some jerks asking these questions in competitive exams, So we need to know this.
blue = Europe
yellow = Asia
black = Africa
green = Australia
red = America
Did you know who is the father of Modern Olympics ?
answer: Baron Pierre de Coubertin (these rings are also designed by Pierre de Coubertin)
Who is the creator of Olympic motto "Swifter, Higher, Stronger" ?
answer: Henri Didon
* In 2012 London Olympics Who won Silver medal for India ?
Answer: Vijay Kumar (25 m rapid fire pistol event), susheel kumar (wrestling)
* When did India first participated in Olympics ?
Answer: 1900 (Paris Olympics)
* When did India Officially participated in Olympics ?
* Who is the First Indian to win an individual Olympic medal after independence ?
Answer: K.D Yadav (1952, Helsinki)
* Who is the First Indian woman to reach Semifinal in Olympics ?
Answer: Shiny Wilson
* Who is the First Indian woman to reach Final in Olympics ?
Answer: P.T Usha
* Who is the First Indian woman to win a Medal in Olympics ?
Answer: Karnam Malleswari (Bronze, 2000 Sydney)
Gk questions about 2012 Nobel Prize winners