PSC questions and answers
Previously asked questions from Kerala PSC , Karnataka PSC and Tamil Nadu PSC
(Simple but Frequently Asking)
1. The Official Language of Nagaland ?
2. Who was the first Indian to become a member of the British Parliament ?
Answer: Dadabhai Naoroji
3. Which river crosses the equator twice ?
4. Dry Ice is ?
Answer: Solid Carbon dioxide
5. Who was the last guru of Sikhs ?
Answer: Guru Gobind Singh
6. The Planning Commission of India is ?
a. An Advisory Body
b. A Govt. of India Dept
c. An Executive Authority
d. A stationary Organisation
7. "Coolie" is written by ?
Answer: Mulk Raj Anand
8. The chemical content of laughing gas is ?
Answer: Nitrous Oxide
9. Who is known as Iron man of India ?
Answer: Sardar Vallabhai Patel
10. Who is the Founder of Shantiniketan ?
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
Did you know Who is the author of Gita Rahasya ?