Some gk questions which confuses me, don't get yourself confused...
1. Who is the First president of Chinese republic ?
answer: Sun Yat-Sen
2. Who is the First Chairman of Chinese republic ?
answer: Mao Tse-tung
3. Which country has the oldest National Flag ?
4. which country has the oldest national anthem ?
5. Where is National Defense College situated ?
answer: New Delhi
6. Where is National Defense Academy (NDA) situated ?
answer: Khadakwasla (Pune)
7. Where is Indian Military Academy situated ?
8. Who is the First American president who won the Nobel Prize ?
Answer: Theodore Roosevelt
9. Who is the First Russian president who won the Nobel Prize ?
Answer: Mikhail Gorbachev
10. Which is the largest lake in the world ?
answer: Caspian Sea
11. Which is the Largest Fresh Water Lake in the world ?
answer: Lake Superior
* 12. Which place is known as land of rising sun ?
* 13. Which place is known as land of setting sun ?
* 14. Which place is known as land of midnight sun ?
* 15. Heart and soul of the constitution ?
answer: Article 32
* 16. Necessary evil in the Constitution ?
answer: Article 22
* 17. Who discovered the Harappan site Lothal ?
* 18. Who discovered the Harappan site Kalibangan ?
Answer: A. Ghosh
For more Confusing GK questions visit http://importantquestionsabout.blogspot.com/2012/07/confusing-questions-and-answers.html
Did you know Which place is known as "City of seven Islands" ?