Retrieving gk questions from online gk box is very difficult, so we are posting some selected important gk questions from the Gk box. These gk questions are shared by our Online visitors.
Current affairs aug 2013 updates
A. Who is the new foreign secretary of India ?
Answer: Sujatha singh from 1st aug 2013
B. Newly appointed cj for delhi high court?
c. new chairman and managing director of Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC)?
answer: dinesh k sharraf.
1. Who became the first player to win four successive ballon d'or awards ?
Answer: Lionel Messi
2. Who is the pm of Egypt ?
3. Who wrote the book What Young India Wants ?
Answer: Chetan Bhagat
4. Who is the United States Secretary of State ?
Answer: John Kerry
5. Who is appointed as Chinese ambassador to India ?
answer: Wei Wei
6. Who is the prime minister of Bangladesh ?
Answer: Sheikh Hasina
7. Who is the miss earth 2012 ?
Answer: Tereza Fajksová
8. 2013 BRICS summit will be held at which place ?
Answer: Durban (South Africa)
9. Who is the present president of North korea ?
Answer: Kim Il-sung
10. What is the code name given to secret operation carried out by the special cell to unearth the IPL spot fixing racket ?
Answer: Operation U-Turn
11. What is the code name given to Ajmal Kasab's execution ?
Answer: Operation X
12. Who is the first foreign national to hanged in India ?
Answer: Ajmal Kasab
13. What is the code name given to Afzal Guru's execution?
Answer: Operation Three Star
* 14. Who won 2013 Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award ?
answer: Amjad Ali Khan
* 15. Who won 2013 Lokmanya Tilak award ?
Answer: E Sreedharan
Who is known as Metro Man of India ?
ans: E Sreedharan
* 16. Who is the new foreign secretary of India ?
Answer: Sujatha Singh
* 17. Which country gave one year asylum to Edward Snowden, American intelligence leaker ?
* 18. Who is the new president of Iran ?
answer: Hassan Rouhani
For more 2013 current affairs quiz questions visit http://importantquestionsabout.blogspot.in/2013/01/current-affairs-latest-gk-questions-2013.html
Did you know which day is declared as Malala Day by UN ?